wicket-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JQuery - best practice
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 09:18:58 GMT
Hi Pieter

I am not sure to undestand your first point. What libraries are you
refering to? Internal wicket's library? A jQuery plugin? Another?

About your second point, the ResizeBehavior does not currently implement
the 'resize' event (which can retrieve size & position).
To stay consistent with the current logic behind wicket-jquery-ui, I will
do a ResizePanel which will support such event.
That's not a big deal, I will look at this tonight...

Are you using Wicket 1.5.x or 6.x?

Thanks & best regards,
Sebastien.