wicket-users mailing list archives

From Jan Riehn <jan.ri...@1und1.de>
Subject Re: Syncing files with designers
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 10:15:01 GMT
Hello Edgar,

Yes, this is how it works.

For the best separation of the responsibilities, you may store the
resources outside of the web application (Think about a complete
physical separation).
We've made a good experience to break-off with wicket's given package
structure - wicket's resource localization does not fit with a
separation of the responsibilities: the web designer has no knowledge
about the internal package  structure and it's not resistant against
refactoring. Therefore, we use a more technical mechanism based on
style, variation locale and the filename.

5. <filename>.<extension>

Best regards,

Jan