wicket-users mailing list archives

From pureza <pur...@gmail.com>
Subject Upload file and display its contents using AJAX
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 16:51:38 GMT
Hi,

I need to upload a file, parse it and display its contents inside a
textarea, all this using ajax.

At first I tried to use jquery-file-upload, and I was able to upload the
file to an IResource as explained at
http://wicketinaction.com/2012/11/uploading-files-to-wicket-iresource/.
However, I have no idea as to how to display the contents of the file inside
the textarea when the upload is finished.

Then I tried to use a plain FileUploadField component and I attached an
AjaxFormSubmitBehavior to it, but it seems that the model is always null and
I am unable to access the uploaded files.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!