wicket-users mailing list archives

From Chris Miles <chris_mi...@windsorsolutions.com>
Subject Testing Wicket's ModalWindow (6.2.0)
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 14:36:37 GMT
I'm trying to test a data entry form that is contained within a Wicket
ModalWindow, I'm having trouble getting at the form elements from Selenium.
I can find elements on the parent page but not in the child ModalWindow.
The exception I'm seeing is...

The element could not be found

My test code seems straightforward, I ask the WebDriver to find the form
elements by name but it can't find them. I've tried waiting for the form
elements to appear, but that wait times out.

I strongly suspect that I am missing something fundamental, any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
--
Miles