wicket-users mailing list archives

From jlangston <jrlangs...@gmail.com>
Subject Wicket 6 event script tag and JavaScriptFilteredIntoFooterHeaderResponse
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 00:31:56 GMT
Wicket 6 has been very pleasant to work with thus far though I do have one
question someone might be able to help me with. When using a
HeaderResponseDecorator with JavaScriptFilteredIntoFooterHeaderResponse I am
curious why the script tag that contains all of the Wicket.Event.add
statements still gets put into the bucket in the head tag?  All the other
script tags seems to be moved into the footer appropriately.  If memory
serves me correctly it seems as though in wicket 6.0.0 it was funneled into
the footer JS bucket and has changed in more recent versions.

If this was changed on purpose is there a reason I am missing for the
change?

I am working on a jquery mobile web application with wicket 6 and would like
to leave the built in ajax link hijacking in place if possible but it won't
execute script tags in the head of pages that are loaded with ajax thus why
I am trying to get all the non global script tags to render in the footer
bucket so sub page updates will work properly.

If anyone has any feedback it would be much appreciated.