wicket-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Colman" <chr...@stepaheadsoftware.com>
Subject Regression when using <wicket:enclosure> with non wicket namespace in 6.0
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2012 15:37:40 GMT
We have a panel with an enclosure that worked fine in 1.5 but now fails
in 6.0

The page uses a non wicket namespace: i.e. instead of using <wicket: ...
> everywhere it uses, for example <mynamespace: ... >
and adds xmlns:mynamespace to the html tag to declare the non standard
namespace.

If we remove the namespace declaration from the html tag and rename all
the mynamespace: tags to wicket: then the enclosure works fine.

I remember a similar problem happened earlier in 1.5 that was caused by
some Wicket code hardcoding the namespace to be 'wicket' instead of
checking the namespace declared for each individual markup file. This
problem was eventually fixed in 1.5. Here is a link to that issue: