wicket-users mailing list archives

From venkat <venkatesh.b...@gmail.com>
Subject How to compare and show differences of two xml files in wicket
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 06:26:53 GMT
Hi ,

In my application, i have a scenario where I need to compare data of sql
server tables from two environemnts and show the differences in side by side
panels.

I am using SQL server For XML () to convert the sql table data in to XML
files and want to compare these two XMLs and show the differences in wicket
component.

Could any one please share theier thughts and experiences , implementing xml
comparison or data comparison tools in wicket.

Would appreciate a quick response.

Thanks
Venkat