wicket-users mailing list archives

From Anna Simbirtsev <asimbirt...@gmail.com>
Subject Debug messages
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 19:54:44 GMT
Hi

I am seeing the following debug messages, how do I turn them off?

15:51:07.816 [1945207123@qtp-636450175-3] DEBUG
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer - Rendering raw markup
15:51:07.816 [1945207123@qtp-636450175-3] DEBUG org.apache.wicket.Page -
Rendered [MarkupContainer [Component id = 7]]
15:51:07.816 [1945207123@qtp-636450175-3] DEBUG org.apache.wicket.Component
- End render [MarkupContainer [Component id = 7]]
15:51:07.816 [1945207123@qtp-636450175-3] DEBUG org.apache.wicket.Page -
Rendered [MarkupContainer [Component id = linkContainer]]
15:51:07.816 [1945207123@qtp-636450175-3] DEBUG org.apache.wicket.Component
- End render [MarkupContainer [Component id = linkContainer]]
15:51:07.816 [1945207123@qtp-636450175-3] DEBUG
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer - Rendering raw markup
15:51:07.816 [1945207123@qtp-636450175-3] DEBUG org.apache.wicket.Page -
Rendered [Page class = info.afilias.WAT.UI.Pages.SubMenuContents, id = 2,
version = 0]
15:51:07.816 [1945207123@qtp-636450175-3] DEBUG org.apache.wicket.Component
- End render [Page class = info.afilias.WAT.UI.Pages.SubMenuContents, id =
2, version = 0]
15:51:07.817 [1945207123@qtp-636450175-3] DEBUG org.apache.wicket.Page -
ending request for page [Page class =
info.afilias.WAT.UI.Pages.SubMenuContents, id = 2, version = 0], request
[method = GET, protocol = HTTP/1.1, requestURL =
http://localhost:8080/application/home, contentType = null, contentLength =
-1, contextPath = /application, pathInfo = null, requestURI =
/application/home, servletPath = /home, pathTranslated = null]
15:51:07.817 [1945207123@qtp-636450175-3] DEBUG org.apache.wicket.Session -
update: Session not dirty.