wicket-users mailing list archives

From Alec Swan <alecs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with default type conversion in 1.5
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 19:02:33 GMT
I attached a quickstart with a test in TestHomePage#formSubmitsSuccessfully.

The test throws "'NEW VALUE' is not a valid Serializable" error when
"NEW VALUE" string in "value" textField is submitted as a part of
myForm ajax submission.

This bug should have a high priority in 1.5 because this used to work
in 1.4 and there is no clear way to track down all places where this
needs to be fixed in the existing code base.

Thanks,

Alec