wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to create the achor in wicket java class without using wicket id
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 11:13:03 GMT
See FeedbackPanel.java, it passes "message" as component id
(newMessageDisplayComponent("message", message);)

Passing a Component to error() maybe is a bad example. The idea is
that you can pass any Serializable, even a Component.
Pass your own Object and then in #newMessageDisplayComponent()
depending on this object decide which component to use.