wicket-users mailing list archives

From "Carter, Isaac" <Isaac.Car...@ManTech.com>
Subject getting AutoCompleteTextField to display values
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 18:33:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently using an AutoCompleteTextField for a couple of textfields on my form.  It works
well, but would like for the user to be able to see all the values that are contained within
that field.  Is there a way to be able to present the user the values by default or do I just
set up a value that when typed in presents all the values the user could choose from?

-Isaac

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein
and may contain proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail
or believe that you received this email in error, please take immediate action to notify the
sender of the apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments
from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or copy this message and any
attachments.