wicket-users mailing list archives

From Douglas Ferguson <the...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wicket 6 beta3 -> wicket 6
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 19:55:07 GMT
Ok.. I figured it out.

beta3 was SUPER lenient apparently.

One of the guys on my team, had sub classed AjaxTabbedPanel and instead of putting the <div
wicket:id="panel" in the sub classes' markup he put it in the Markup for the Parent of the
TabbedPanel. He did this so he could control the location of the panel. He needed to do that
because he was building vertical tabs rather than horizontal tabs.

Unfortunately the error message wasn't very informative. :)

In order to fix this, I decided to pass in the panel to the sub class and use that instead
of the internal one.
In order to get rid of the inner Panel I called   remove(TabbedPanel.TAB_PANEL_ID)
But for some reason that doesn't get rid of it.

I temporarily set display:none in the markup, but ideally I could just remove it and not have
any market.
Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

On Sep 27, 2012, at 11:26 AM, Douglas Ferguson <thedug@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks.. I'll check it out. I don't think that would cause these problems. :)
>
> It's as if the wicket can't see any of the wicket:ids..
>
> Did anything change with regards to enclosures? Or child & extend?
>
> Douglas
>
> On Sep 27, 2012, at 9:24 AM, Jesse Long <jpl@unknown.za.net> wrote:
>
>> WebSession#authenticate() disappeared after 6.0.0-beta3. Affected me...
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jesse
>>
>> On 27/09/2012 14:41, Douglas Ferguson wrote:
>>> That may take some time, there are some layers..
>>>
>>> I just was curious if there are any known issues from beta3 to the stable release.
>>>
>>> Douglas

else it will be very hard to help you.

the markup and it lists out almost every field!