wicket-users mailing list archives

From lukuperman <lukuper...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Centralizing ajax inline javascript
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 17:47:51 GMT
Thanks Ernesto and Sebastien! I'm going to apply your suggestions during the
weekend and keep you posted. In the meantime, Ernesto, I want to clarify
that I don't want to pass any additional parameter to the server. I just
want the proper onUpdate() method of the proper AjaxCheckBox instance be
called, for which I assume the URL you mention in step 2 can't be static but
dynamically computed with the corresponding checkbox id (or name?) that I
have clicked on. I hope it made sense since I'm not yet familiar with ajax
callbacks URL concepts yet.

Lucas Kuperman