wicket-users mailing list archives

From kshitiz <k.agarw...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help in refreshing panel..
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 12:44:15 GMT
Hi,

I am facing a problem in refreshing a panel. The requirement is I have a
panel A which has Panel B. Panel A carries list of LDM which is being passed
to Panel B.

public class PanelA {

       private LoadableDetachableModel<List&lt;PostDomain>>
*detachablePostDomainList *= new
LoadableDetachableModel<List&lt;PostDomain>>() {

		protected List<PostDomain> load() {
			return new ArrayList<PostDomain>();
		}
	};

public PanelA() {
*this.setOutputMarkupId(true);*
detachablePostDomainList = new
LoadableDetachableModel<List&lt;PostDomain>>() {
			/**
				 *
				 */

			@Override
			protected List<PostDomain> load() {
				return new List();
			}
		};

}

*final PanelB panelB= new PanelB("B",
				detachablePostDomainList, PanelA.this);
		showPostPanel.setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true);
*

IndicatingAjaxButton ajaxPostSubmitButton = new IndicatingAjaxButton(
				"submitPost", postForm) {
                         // some operations

			public void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, final Form<?> form) {
				if (target != null) {
					target.add(PanelA.this);

				}

			}

		};

}

In the above scenario, when I refresh panelA from itself by pressing
ajaxPostSubmitButton, LDM list is getting updated but when I refresh PanelA
from PanelB, nothing happens. What is the reason? I am refreshing PanelA
from PanelB using the same manner.