wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WARN]Falling back to Redirect_To_Buffer render
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 05:56:02 GMT
Put a breakpoint at WebPageRenderer#respond() and see.
It is not always possible to use ONE_PASS_RENDER because in this case
the Url in the address bar will become invalid for the currently
renderer page. And then if for example your user use F5 to refresh the
page he will see completely different page then the one (s)he just
had.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:42 AM, sudeivas <sureshkumar.kct@gmail.com> wrote:
> is it possible to find why its not using 'ONE_PASS_RENDER' ? I just want to
> make sure that I am not missing any configuration.
>

> --

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development