wicket-users mailing list archives

From sdia1400 <murtaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IOException "ZIP entry size is too large" when downloading excel file
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 14:38:55 GMT
Thank Francois,
As mentioned earlier, exactly same piece of code when run on its own works.
However, it throws IOException when I plug the same in my wicket application
with spring/hibernate/mysql.

The only difference between two setups is spring/hibernate and the following
two lines from exception description mention spring

at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter.java:113)

at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)

thanks.