wicket-users mailing list archives

From Alec Swan <alecs...@gmail.com>
Subject Anybody is having problems with Wicket and Facebook Like button?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 21:34:59 GMT
Hello,

We started receiving complaints from users saying that Facebook Like
buttons don't work on our web site anymore. I don't know what happened
on the Facebook side but now we are seeing the following errors when
user clicks Like button, e.g. on
http://galecsy.com:88/lrm/ms/oid/74989:

The page at http://galecsy.com:88/lrm/ms/oid/../../ms/oid/74989.0;jsessionid=85C1FBAE4A7B21CA0FC7B8B10BB21EF1
could not be reached.

I read "SEO - Search Engine Optimization" and overwrote newWebResponse
to remove JSESSIONID, however it looks like JSESSIONID is still being
added somewhere, probably Tomcat.

I know this is not directly related to Wicket, but I am wondering how
other Wicket users handled interaction with Facebook Like button.

Thanks