wicket-users mailing list archives

From chimaira <death_style2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: PagingNavigator with additionnal pageParameters
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 08:49:19 GMT
Hi , thanks for replay,

 I tried it, but the overriden methods return a usual links. with no
pageparameters attribut.

@Override
protected AbstractLink newPagingNavigationLink(String id,
		IPageable pageable, int pageNumber) {

	return super.newPagingNavigationLink(id, pageable, pageNumber);
}

the newPagingNavigationLink(id, pageable, pageNumber); return an extended
object from the Link class. and there is no PageParameters attribute there.

and how can I replace the newPagingNavigationLink() with BookMarkableLink()
and keeping the pageable and pageNumber parameters?

Thanks again.