wicket-users mailing list archives

From Alex Grant <alex.gr...@unimarket.com>
Subject Suppress Ajax ComponentNotFoundException
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 23:34:13 GMT
I have a problem that shows up intermittently (and never when I try to reproduce it).

We have ModalWindows that contain fields with associated AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehaviors
on the onblur event. These work great while the ModalWindow is open but sometimes events are
received out of sequence and we get an update event firing after ModalWindow is closed. Wicket
the throws a ComponentNotFoundException and the users sees the error page.

Is there some way I can prevent these happening, or at least suppress them? All the field
values will have been submitted when the ModalWindow was closed so the extra update event
can be safely ignored.

Thanks

Alex Grant.