wicket-users mailing list archives

From mlabs <mlabs....@gmail.com>
Subject SecurePackageResourceGuard question
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:24:03 GMT
I have implemented a ByteArrayResource and I'm not sure what sort of resource
reference to use to reference it. I tried PackageResourceReference and
SharedResourceReference but these things seem to be hooked into the
SecurePackageResourceGuard mechanism...  and the url I use to reference my
resource is along the lines of bar?foo=5322 .. I generated and unique... so
even when I add a pattern like '+*bar*' it still seems to fail and try to
auto-create a resource.. and that doesn't work.
Not understanding resources and references at this point....

any hints?

TIA