wicket-users mailing list archives

From Fergal Keating <fergal.keat...@directski.com>
Subject JSessionID breaking my dropdown
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 15:16:25 GMT
I have the following Dropdown added to my code.

DropDownChoice<String> listSites = new
DropDownChoice<String>("localeSelect", new PropertyModel<String>(this,
"selected"), currentProductLocales)
{
/**
 *
 */

protected boolean wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications()
{
return true;
}

/**
 * Called when a option is selected of a dropdown list that wants to
 * be notified of this event.
 *
 * @param newSelection
 *            The newly selected object of the backing model
 */
protected void onSelectionChanged(final String newSelection)
{
List<LocaleCurrency> ListofLocalesCurrency = new
ArrayList<LocaleCurrency>();
ListofLocalesCurrency =
productController.getCurrencyCountry(MyAuthenticatedWebSession.get().getProduct());

List<String> currentProductLocales = new ArrayList<String>();

// get the list of currencies/countries/languages for this
// product, and set them as default
for (LocaleCurrency localeCurrency : ListofLocalesCurrency)
{

if (selected.equals(localeCurrency.getDisplayName()))
{
MyAuthenticatedWebSession.get().setLocalCurrency(localeCurrency);
localeCurrency.setDefaultLocale();
}

}
;