wicket-users mailing list archives

From hfriederichs <h.friederi...@ohra.nl>
Subject Re: Wicket and JPA: <i>please</i> a simple way to go
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 19:42:38 GMT
I have things working, in two versions: one with a
'PersistenceManagerSingleton' I wrote, ugly, and one based on jndi-lookups
of both the EntityManager and the UserTransaction, ugly too, for sticking to
jndi-lookups. A third I am thinking of is create an EJB-project alongside my
WebModule, so I can do my Injection stuff there. A fourth could be the
wicketstuff JEE-module.

I think you're missing my point. It doesn´t matter that there are loads of
examples. As I see it, they are all far too complex for such simple a task.

And I think I´m missing your point: I still don't get what's technology
specific about JPA. Isn't it just a Java API like JMS or JaxWS?