wicket-users mailing list archives

From swwa...@tsmc.com
Subject How to minimize window ?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 07:58:30 GMT

Dear All:
	I want to add a JS code into the following method to minimize the
window, but it doesn't work..
Could anyone give me some suggestion to solve this issue?
Thanks a Millions

			protected CharSequence getEventHandler()
			{
				AppendingStringBuffer rtnJs=new
AppendingStringBuffer("if (!confirm('continue?')) return false;
How_to_min_win();");
				return rtnJs.append(super.getEventHandler()).append
("; return false;");
			}

Best Regards,

BSID/ERP