wicket-users mailing list archives

From Sven Meier <s...@meiers.net>
Subject Re: How reload LinkTree
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:03:16 GMT
If you change nodes in your tree model, you have to fire appropriate
change notifications, e.g. with DefaultTreeModel#nodesChanged().
Additionally for Ajax request you must call LinkTree#updateTree() to let
it update its components.

Making this work with dynamic data from a database is no easy task, so
I'd recommend using an alternative implementation:
     http://code.google.com/p/wicket-tree

Note that this solution is part of Wicket 6.

Sven