wicket-users mailing list archives

From vineet semwal <vineetsemwal1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: redirecting in IRequestCyleListener.onException
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 16:26:23 GMT
you should also do page.setStatelessHint(false)

Page page=new ClientErrorPage(ex);
 IPageProvider provider = new PageProvider(page);
page.setStatelessHint(false);
 return new RenderPageRequestHandler(provider, RedirectPolicy.ALWAYS_REDIRECT);

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 8:23 PM, Douglas Ferguson <thedug@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah Martin Grigorov recomended that I do just that:
>
>> WebPage exceptionPage = new NotifyUserOfException(ex);
>> IPageProvider provider = new PageProvider(page);
>> return new RenderPageRequestHandler(provider /*,
>> RenderPageRequestHandler.RedirectPolicy.XYZ */ );
>

> But I finding that it throws away the page that I pass in and just uses the class object.
> I discovered this because I don't have a default constructor so it blows up on newInstance().
>
> Douglas
>
> On Mar 3, 2012, at 1:36 AM, vineet semwal wrote:
>
>> i think scheduling is wrong in this usecase ,actually just overriding
>> onexception and returning your handler like you did before should have
>> worked but wait for some one else to respond if its not working
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Douglas Ferguson <thedug@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I tried overriding onExceptionRequestHandlerResolved but I can't get this to
work.

>>> I'm still not getting my error page to load on errors.
>>>
>>> Douglas

to my error page when an exception is thrown.
copy of the page rather than using the one I pass in.

ClientErrorPage(ex));
RedirectPolicy.ALWAYS_REDIRECT);

>> --
>> thank you,