wicket-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Goiffon <Pierre.Goif...@interview-efm.com>
Subject Re: Wicket 1.4.20 : error message "Access denied to (static) package resource"
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:19:21 GMT
Martin and Antoine, thanks very much for your quick answers, it solves
of course my problem !
SecurePackageResourceGuard has already a lot of common extensions, and
it's easy to add the ones you eventualy need !

Martin, I still can't see in the 1.4.20 changelog
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310561&version=12318545)

what ticket could be related to this change ?
And nothing in the version announcement :
http://wicket.apache.org/2012/03/12/wicket-1.4.20-released.html.

For us this is a major regression and I just discovered it by chance...
I recommend to have a word maybe in the 1.4.20 announcement, and change
the title of the related 1.4.20 ticket to be more comprehensive ?
Thanks !