wicket-users mailing list archives

From Jürgen Lind <Juergen.L...@iteratec.de>
Subject Re: Eclipse, Wicket 1.5 and Jrebel
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 10:46:55 GMT

Thanks for the hint, but I do not think that this is the problem. The
resource (HTML file) is locked in the classes directory that is monitored
by jRebel and not in the directory where the WAR-File is located. Anyway, I
will be looking into that...

J.

On 04.03.2012 11:31, Christoph Leiter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> do you use 1.5.4 with package resources? There's a bug that causes
> locked resources:
>
> Until 1.5.5 is released you can use 1.5.3, which is not affected by this
> bug.
>

> Christoph
>

> On 04.03.2012 10:29, Jürgen Lind wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was just wondering if anybody is using the above combination. Since
>> upgrading to 1.5. I have massive problems in reloading changed HTML
>> templates as Eclipse sometimes tries to do a full build because of a
>> locked resource. I am also in contact with the Jrebel guys, I just wanted
>> to know if somebody else has a similar problem.
>>
>> J.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Jürgen Lind

--
Dr. Jürgen Lind
iteratec GmbH                Fon: +49 (0)89 614551-44

Sitz und Registergericht der iteratec GmbH: München HRB 113 519
Geschäftsführer: Klaus Eberhardt, Mark Goerke, Inge Hanschke, Ralf Menzel