wicket-users mailing list archives

From Jürgen Lind <Juergen.L...@iteratec.de>
Subject Eclipse, Wicket 1.5 and Jrebel
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 09:29:50 GMT
Hi,

I was just wondering if anybody is using the above combination. Since
upgrading to 1.5. I have massive problems in reloading changed HTML
templates as Eclipse sometimes tries to do a full build because of a
locked resource. I am also in contact with the Jrebel guys, I just wanted
to know if somebody else has a similar problem.

J.

--
Dr. Jürgen Lind
iteratec GmbH                Fon: +49 (0)89 614551-44

Sitz und Registergericht der iteratec GmbH: München HRB 113 519
Geschäftsführer: Klaus Eberhardt, Mark Goerke, Inge Hanschke, Ralf Menzel