wicket-users mailing list archives

From "André Schütz" <Andre-P...@gmx.de>
Subject Component not found after AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 00:14:46 GMT
Hi,

I have two Tabs in the same browser where the same application is running. The scope is different
but the session is the same.
When I make a call to my application at Page1 in Tab1 and get the results In Page2, everything
is fine.

The problem occurs when I make parallel calls in the two Tabs and get the results.
The links in the two tabs throw an Unexpected RuntimeException when I click on them.

Error:

Last cause: Could not find component 'resultsContent:filter:filter_keywords:filter_box:filter_entries_list:filter_entries:17:filter_entries_link'
on page 'class org.mycomp.client.website.MyResults

Stacktrace:

Root cause:

org.apache.wicket.request.handler.ComponentNotFoundException: Could not find component 'resultsContent:filter:filter_keywords:filter_box:filter_entries_list:filter_entries:17:filter_entries_link'
on page 'class org.mycomp.client.website.MyResults
at org.apache.wicket.request.handler.PageAndComponentProvider.getComponent(PageAndComponentProvider.java:181)
at org.apache.wicket.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.getComponent(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:92)
at org.apache.wicket.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.respond(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:239)
at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:781)
at org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)
at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:255)
at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:212)
at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:283)
at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:162)
at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:218)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

The error just occurs, when I use the application in both tabs. The page ID of the pages in
the two tabs is different and works fine, only the links are not working correctly.

Thanks,
Andre