wicket-users mailing list archives

From vov <vov...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: ModalWindow and Serialization
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:31:07 GMT
1) to as simple asgetSession().getAttribute(key)  -
getSession().getAttribute(key)

It is not in the topic but:
What it different between your proposal and
getApplication().getSessionStore().setAttribute(requst, key, value);

Maybe it's stupid question - how to remove object from session if you use
getSession().getAttribute(key) ?

2) Of course - ModalWindow.setContent(aPanel)  will solve the problem. But
in case if I have several modal windows on the one page - it's no good for
performance. But I'm not sure about setting of the content on the fly