wicket-users mailing list archives

From Hielke Hoeve <Hielke.Ho...@topicus.nl>
Subject RE: Wiquery and JQWicket crash each other!!!!
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 10:25:21 GMT
Better late than never:

To respond to your question again: why would you want to use both? They seem to do the same
thing...

Hielke

-----Original Message-----
From: atomix [mailto:say_i_love_you_4ever@yahoo.com]
Sent: donderdag 26 januari 2012 21:14
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Wiquery and JQWicket crash each other!!!!

I got answer from Wiquey developer :

"Hi!

JQWicket and WiQuery do not work well together. Both aim to do the same but using a different
approach. Choose either one, not both.

When you add WiQuery to the classpath it installs itself using a Wicket Initializer and sets
a HeaderResponseDecorator. The HeaderResponseDecorator manages all resource references when
they are of a certain type and manages the jQuery initializing statements."

Now , my question is : Did anyone have a solution for Wiquery and JQWicket work together,
it's really a pity that we can't use them both!