wicket-users mailing list archives

From "N. Metzger" <nmetz...@odu.edu>
Subject Re: wizard starting background task
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 14:04:46 GMT
To give you more information:

I can ope a new page (or modal window) and start the wicketstuff progress
bar with a new ajax button on that page.
I can also open a new page with the ajax lazy load panel that will display
the indicating gif while loading stuff in the background.

What I'm looking for is a way to NOT open a new page and NOT to click
another ajax button to start the background task and display the progress
bar. I would like the finish button of the wizard to take care of it.

Now I can of course replace the wizard with a row of pages or panel
replacements, but I don't want to lose the wizard functionality if possible.

Thanks for all your help,
Natalie