wicket-users mailing list archives

From zlatko99 <zlatko.suslev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stateless and Ajax
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 15:04:38 GMT
Thank you all involved in this thread. With your help, I managed to build a
login/registration form, totally stateless and submitted with ajax. (Thanks,
Robert, for the referenced component, it works really good).

This was a proof of concept for me that such a page could be built in
Wicket. I want to continue further with my project in a completely stateless
manner. However, I see my project using many more complicated ajax
components (ajax-autocomplete, etc.), also incorporating jqwicket library
for integration with Jquery UI.

Is it possible to continue with this arsenal of stateless ajax components
(extended jolira) in order to achieve my plan? If I go this route (like the
login/registration form), can I be optimistic that I can overcome all or
most of other stateless ajax quirks waiting for me in the future?

I work with Wicket 6.0-SNAPSHOT and Roberts' components nicely fit in my
environment.

Thank you,
Zlatko