wicket-users mailing list archives

From Rahman USTA <rahman.usta...@gmail.com>
Subject It is not a good idea to reference the Session instance in models directly as it may lead to serialization problems.
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 09:44:58 GMT
Hi, i have a MySession.

form.add(new TextField("name",new PropertyModel(((MySession)getSession()),"
user.name")));

I have a User user; in MySession, then initialized in constructor.

my Goal is to save name and surname user's own session. i did it above, but
warning ide me so that ;

*WARN  - AbstractPropertyModel      - It is not a good idea to reference
the Session instance in models directly as it may lead to serialization
problems. If you need to access a property of the session via the model use
the page instance as the model object and 'session.attribute' as the path.*

How can i handle this normally.

--
Rahman USTA
Computer & Control Education Technologist