wicket-users mailing list archives

From matteus <matteu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: wicket 1.5.4 on websphere 7
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:18:38 GMT

I had a problem with filter wicket and websphere and I solved the problem
this way:

<servlet>
                        <servlet-name>wicket.application</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet</servlet-class>
                        <init-param>

<param-name>applicationClassName</param-name>
                                <param-value>myApplication</param-value>
                        </init-param>
                </servlet>

<servlet-mapping>
                        <servlet-name>wicket.application</servlet-name>
                        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

Only this and its work..
See and try.