wicket-users mailing list archives

From cosmindumy <cosmind...@yahoo.com>
Subject problems with AjaxFallbackLink on IE
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 16:41:27 GMT
Hi,
I have a problem wih AjaxFallbackLink on IE. I have a captcha image and I
want when I click on image to chage the image.
Everything worked fine, but I noted on another machine that on my production
server on IE when I click on image I got a null pointer exception. The
problem is that on my development machine I don't get the exception and i
cannot reproduce this bug.  This doesn't happen on FF or Chrome, nor on IE
on my computer.
Does anyone know wich can be the cause. Here is the code:

  @Override
        public void onClick(AjaxRequestTarget target)
        {
            captchaImageResource = new CaptchaImageResource();
            captchaImage.setImageResource(captchaImageResource);

equalInputValidator.setFieldValue(captchaImageResource.getChallengeId());
            target.addComponent(captchaImage);
        }

and a part of stacktrace :

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Method onLinkClicked of interface
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.ILinkListener targeted at component
[MarkupContainer [Component id = changepicture]] threw an exception
at
org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:193)
at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.listener.ListenerInterfaceRequestTarget.processEvents(ListenerInterfaceRequestTarget.java:73)
at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:92)
at
org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.java:1252)...
.
.
at
com.lingo24.orderingsystem.customer.web.wicket.registration.Registration$CaptchaImageFallbackLink.onClick(Registration.java:787)
at
org.apache.wicket.ajax.markup.html.AjaxFallbackLink.onClick(AjaxFallbackLink.java:119)
at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.Link.onLinkClicked(Link.java:225)