wicket-users mailing list archives

From Harald Wellmann <harald.wellm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Wicket/Spring/Junit/Maven - Don't understand what's going on.
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 10:01:47 GMT
Without a stacktrace or more details about your setup, I can only
guess... Most likely it's not a Wicket problem.

I'd say your applicationContext.xml is in the wrong place where Maven
can't see it, and Eclipse just happens to see it because m2eclipse
cannot map Maven classpaths 1:1 to Eclipse.

In the blog you cited, this line looks suspicious to me:

@ContextConfiguration(locations =
{"classpath:WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml"})

If you have a default Maven project structure, then WEB-INF is under
src/main/webapp, and this is not on the test classpath for Surefire.

Regards,

Harald