wicket-users mailing list archives

From Scott Reed <sr...@avacoda.com>
Subject Re: Custom event: fire and handle
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 22:27:40 GMT
I want to update the models for the component's children and refresh it.

This app has a list on the "home page". Selecting one of the list items
causes a transition to the "detail page". During that transition the
pagebeforeshow event fires and then the page is displayed. When the
pagebeforeshow event fires, I want to update the page content elements
with details of the selected item. (As you may know, in jQuery Mobile
these "pages" are divs with data-roll="page".)