wicket-users mailing list archives

From fachhoch <fachh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fter 1 minute the Pagemap null is still locked by: Thread[[ACTIVE]
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 21:02:32 GMT
please suggest me in case of datatable which uses   sortabledataprovider how
can I  incorporate futuretask ?

please advice me.

for my thought I will have a panel which will hide its  datatable initially
and start a thread (futuretask) for loading data and will also have
AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior   ,this behaviour will check every 5 seconds
to see the thread completed its job if so I will show the datatable and stop
the timer  , something like explained in this

http://www.brimllc.com/2010/09/wicket-ajax-timer-for-legthy-operations-using-ajaxselfupdatingtimerbehavior/

but in case of datatable with sortable headers and pagination , when user
clicks on next page  (pagination )link or    a sortable header  , how to
restart the timer and hide datatable  till thread completes  loading data?