wicket-users mailing list archives

From Jan Ferko <julyl...@gmail.com>
Subject Checkgroup and PagingNavigator
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 16:56:48 GMT
Hi,

I am using PagingNavigator on my dataview. Every item in dataview has
checkbox to delete item from persistent layer. Problem is that when i
change page I loose information about which checkbox on previous page
was selected. I implemented AjaxEventBehavior for every Check which
manualy stores check' s model to checkgroup model. But when i submit
form only items from current page are in checkgroup' s model collection.
Is there any other way how i can implement this?

Thanks
Jan