wicket-users mailing list archives

From Rodolfo Hansen <kry...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wicket 1.4.12 and wicket-push 1.4.8
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 16:12:44 GMT
IT does not work well for components INSIDE the datatable,

You are not using push behavior correctly, if the push behavior adds a
persistence communication channel between a component and the server,
the channel will break once the component is removed.

I still don't understand why you need push in these examples...