wicket-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Wermus <fernando.wer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WicketRuntimeException: loginPage is already mounted for BookmarkablePageEncoder[page=class com.xxx.LoginPage]
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 20:49:08 GMT
Igor,
    When I don't pass the application I got the following error

RuntimeException: There is no application attached to current thread
btpool0-3 - /messagebroker/amf

This is because I need to render the emails from a different servlet. Do I
have any solution for this situation?

How can I get the WebApplication from a different servlet?