wicket-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Muro Copenhagen <copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Image Upload Using TinyMCE Within Wicket Framework
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 10:58:12 GMT
Hi,

Cool...thats nice...

Best regards
Muro

2010/5/12 Michał Letyński <mletynski@consol.pl>

> Hi.
> Its one of tiny examples:
>
> https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-core/tinymce-parent/tinymce-examples
>
> W dniu 2010-05-12 12:40, Muro Copenhagen pisze:
>
>> Hi Michael,
>>
>> That is a great example. But you mentioned that you have commited the
>> sample
>> to wicket-stuff.
>>
>> I can't find it anywhere so can you please send a link or something...
>>
>> Best regards
>> Muro
>>
>> On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Robert Kimotho<kimothor@gmail.com>
>>  wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>> You are right I have a wicket path in src and it looks like this
>>>
>>>
>>> 'resources/wicket.contrib.tinymce.InPlaceEditBehavior/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif'
>>> this is what you get submitted to the server, but the image does not get
>>> displayed.
>>> Can you guide me to using the IResourceListener or getting the emoticon
>>> displayed at the client side.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Kimotho.
>>>
>>> 2010/5/4 Michał Letyński<mletynski@consol.pl>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> Hi.
>>>> If you have images in tiny with external src it should work but if you
>>>>
>>>>
>>> have
>>>
>>>
>>>> in src a wicket path you must change it (to component which will get the
>>>> image look at IResourceListener)  before displainng image in label,
>>>> multilinelabel, etc.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> W dniu 2010-05-03 09:10, Robert Kimotho pisze:
>>>>
>>>>  When I submit a form with an emoticon from the fullfeatured tinymce,
>>>> the
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> image doesn't get displayed in the destination
>>>>> only the text.....
>>>>> any suggestions, I've been stuck here for a while now.
>>>>>
>>>>> 2010/5/1 新希望软件 -- 俞宏伟<nhsoft.yhw@gmail.com>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> image upload example run failuer, the application
>>>>>> throwsNoClassDefFoundError
>>>>>> .
>>>>>>
>>>>>> WicketMessage: Can't instantiate page using constructor public
>>>>>> wicket.contrib.examples.tinymce.ImageUploadTinyMCEPage()
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Root cause:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>>>> wicket/contrib/tinymce/image/ImageUploadPanel
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> wicket.contrib.examples.tinymce.ImageUploadTinyMCEPage.<init>(ImageUploadTinyMCEPage.java:42)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.session.DefaultPageFactory.createPage(DefaultPageFactory.java:192)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.session.DefaultPageFactory.newPage(DefaultPageFactory.java:57)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.newPage(BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.java:298)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.getPage(BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.java:320)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.processEvents(BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.java:234)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:92)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.java:1250)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1329)
>>>>>>     at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1428)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:545)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:479)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:312)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:923)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:547)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
>>>
>>>
>>>> Complete stack:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Can't instantiate page
using
>>>>>> constructor public
>>>>>> wicket.contrib.examples.tinymce.ImageUploadTinyMCEPage()
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.session.DefaultPageFactory.createPage(DefaultPageFactory.java:212)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.session.DefaultPageFactory.newPage(DefaultPageFactory.java:57)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.newPage(BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.java:298)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.getPage(BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.java:320)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.processEvents(BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.java:234)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:92)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.java:1250)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1329)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1428)
>>>>>>     at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:545)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:479)
>>>
>>>
>>>> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.session.DefaultPageFactory.createPage(DefaultPageFactory.java:192)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.session.DefaultPageFactory.newPage(DefaultPageFactory.java:57)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.newPage(BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.java:298)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.getPage(BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.java:320)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.processEvents(BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.java:234)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:92)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.java:1250)
>>>
>>>
>>>>     at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1329)
>>>>>>     at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1428)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:545)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:479)
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2010/4/26 Michał Letyński<mletynski@consol.pl>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I commited it to wicket-stuff tinymce project with proper example.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> W dniu 2010-04-21 10:23, Johan Haleby pisze:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  That would be really helpful. I'm struggling to get your example
to
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> work.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@wicket.apache.org
>>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@wicket.apache.org
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> 新希望软件---俞宏伟
>>>>>> Addr:宁波市人民路645弄312号(日湖国贸)1304室
>>>>>> Site:http://www.nhsoft.cn
>>>>>> Tel: 0574-87280538
>>>>>> Fax: 0574-27825902
>>>>>> Mobile:13780081921
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@wicket.apache.org
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@wicket.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@wicket.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@wicket.apache.org
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message