wicket-users mailing list archives

From Ilja Pavkovic <ilja.pavko...@binaere-bauten.de>
Subject Re: Autosize modal window
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 16:22:43 GMT
Hi,

according to the inline documentation of ModalWindow you can only autosize if
you add components and don't use  ModalWindow.PageCreator

something like

ModalWindow modalWindow = new ModalWindow();
modalWindow.add(new MyPanel(modalWindow.getComponentId());

Best Regards,
	Ilja Pavkovic

--
binaere bauten gmbh · tempelhofer ufer 1a · 10961 berlin

   +49 · 171 · 9342 465

Handelsregister: HRB 115854 - Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Inform. Ilja Pavkovic, Dipl.-Inform. Jost Becker