wicket-users mailing list archives

From Pascal Grange <pascal1.gra...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject Re: file descriptor leak
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 17:11:19 GMT
Maarten Bosteels a écrit :
> Have you seen this thread:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@wicket.apache.org/msg43879.html

I had not seen this thread, thank you. It seems this issue will be fixed
in wicket-1.4.4 (saw it in the thread). Do we have any idea of when
1.4.4 will be released ?

> Maarten
>
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Johan Compagner <jcompagner@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> We try to do our best, but the problem is that this is a leak internal to
>> java itself (classloader and urlconnection)
>>
>> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/context.html
>>
>> play with antiJarLocking and antiResouceLocking attributes.

Thank you Maarten, I have set antiJarLocking to true.

My application used to fail after 30 minutes (in deployment mode) before
that. After setting that context parameter, I have not encountered any
problem. The number of open file descriptors remains to a reasonable
value. So I consider my problem solved.

Thank you all for your help.

Pascal.