wicket-users mailing list archives

From Alex Objelean <alex_objel...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: "Pretty" URLs and sessions
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:08:47 GMT

There are two possibilities:
1) In your application class add the following:
mount(new HybridUrlCodingStrategy("/checkout", CheckoutPage.class));

2) If you have wicket-stuff annotation dependency
(http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/wicketstuff-annotation)
you can annotate your page class with:

@MountPath(path="/checkout")
@MountHybrid
public class CheckoutPage extends WebPage {}

Alex