wicket-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Fußenegger" <stefan.fusseneg...@gmail.com>
Subject wicketstuff-merged-resources: New (much simpler) Version
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 20:08:16 GMT
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I've posted an article on the new
version of wicketstuff-merged-resources:
http://techblog.molindo.at/2009/09/wicketstuff-merged-resources-new-much-simpler-version.html

For those that aren't aware of this small library:

wicketstuff-merged-resources is a set of simple helper classes to
improve Wicket interface loading performance. This is achieved with
improved caching configuration and merging of shared resources without
the need of touching any components (it's all done inside
Application.init()). The initial code base was the outcome of Stefan
Fussenegger's blog series called "Wicket Interface Speed-Up". (from
Wicket Stuff Wiki:
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/wicketstuff-merged-resources)

Btw, if you're interested in serving Wicket-mounted resources from
Amazon S3/CloudFront, it might be worth subscribing to my blog. I am
planning a write-up on how to use wicketstuff-merged-resources to upload
and mount resources to/from Amazon's CDN.

Cheers,

Stefan Fußenegger
http://techblog.molindo.at/