wicket-users mailing list archives

From Major P├ęter <majorpe...@sch.bme.hu>
Subject How to handle multiple choices?
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:53:48 GMT
Hi all,

I'm quite new to Wicket, and I really started to liking it. ;)
But now I have a problem, which I don't know how to solve:
In my application there are groups, users, and memberships. Every
membership has an entitlement (member, group leader, pr_manager and so
on), which is used for authorization information at other pages.
I need to make a page where these entitlements can be easily managed by
the group leader (for example: add an entitlement, remove an entitlement
- a member can have multiple entitlements at the same time and an
entitlement can be belong only to one member).
Is there some tool, which could make this to a little simpler problem?
(I was thought about ListView with RadioButtons, where the RB's are
interpreted by columns, but I didn't found an example to do this)
Please help me.
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Peter Major