wicket-users mailing list archives

From Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>
Subject Re: button click and Form with CompoundPropertyModel lose its data
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 13:31:13 GMT
If you create a new Poll object, there is no magic that will bind that
to your form instead of the Poll object you wrapped in the
CompoundPropertyModel.

You could put the poll object as a local field member in the class, and
use PropertyModel(poll, "property-expression") for the fields instead.
That way you can swap out the poll-object and still keep the form in sync.

Alternatively you can apply the new Poll object to the form by doing:

form.setModel(new CompoundPropertyModel(newPollObject)) after you create
the new one.

-- Edvin