wicket-users mailing list archives

From Kai Mütz <kmu...@googlemail.com>
Subject RE: Form with tabbed panel: Tracking changes
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:35:19 GMT
Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <> wrote:
> Look at Ivisitor and add one to the form, that could add it for
> you... I think theres a example pdf on jweekends homepage...

I have tried the IVisitor approach, but there are 2 problems:

1) I invoke the visitChildren() methon within the onBeforeRender() method of
the form. Thus visitChildren() only visits the components of the selected
tab because only the selected tab is rendered while loading the page.

2) I have some form components with AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior added.
If I add another AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior within the IVisitor the
original behavior doesn't work reliably anymore. Is it possible to add 2
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior to the same form component, one while
constructing, other while rendering?

Thanks, Kai